server client ethernet network with factorytalk

hadi hosseini

Hi ALL
i want to have a redandunt ethernet network with 2 server ,2 client and 2 switches and 1 engeeneering system. servers and clients and network shall be full redandant. may some one tell me :
1- network shematic diagram.
2-necessary software and license in server
3-necessary software and license in client
4-necessary software and license in engeeneering system

best regard

thank you osmanmom
i saw that document. in that schem , what happend when A,B,C or D server (with diffrent software as shown) have fail.
redandant servering is available?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I've got some trouble lately with a client and his communication with the server. I'm a beginner, and the project was not orginally...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
I have a Win10 64 bit host for my OPC DA server, which is Indusoft (Studio,Scada.OPC.3). Locally OPC works, Matrikon OPC Explorer. On my Win7...
Replies
Views
So I am working on a project and I am having problems trying to get this all to work. I had it working but lately I have been getting a fault on...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, I need a help on vba code for getting data from MSSQL server 2014 to display in FTview SE client version 12 . Thanks. Please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom