Servo
Panelview Plus 600
Stratix 5700 [Linking to Remote I/O unit and servo]

Remote I/O
1769-AENTR
I/O
Panelview Plus 600

I have configured all except the Panelview Plus 600 on the Remote unit

I notice, 1769-AENTR does not appear in RSLinx [but it is communicating with L72 and I/O are functioning]. I am connecting the remote Panelview Plus 600 from the second port on 1769-AENTR.

So I am puzzled about the usage of second port of 1769-AENTR.
Questions I have is,

1. Why 1769-AENTR and its I/O does not appear in RS Linx.
2. What is the purpose of 2nd port on 1769-AENTR, can it be used to connect a HMI [Panelview Plus]

I am using Studio 5000 V21 with RS Linx Ver 3.60.01 and FT View Ver 7

Appreciate any help on this.

Thank You
Best Regards

The EN2T is 192.168.1.6
1769-AENTR is 192.168.1.51
Panelview Plus is 192.168.1.55

Didn't use any gateway on the Panelview, but tried with 192.168.1.1. Nothing brings the AENTR and Panelview with IP set as 192.168.1.55 on RS Linx.

My other Panelview plus with IP set at 192.168.1.65 and the rest of the modules are visible on RS Linx

Thank You

This is a new project and it is the first time I am using 1769-AENTR.

After installing the required ADD-On-Profile, I was able to insert the module and configure the I/O in the offline project file. Upon downloading it to L72, AENTR I/O was responding well even though it doesn't show up in RS Linx. [Good enough for I/O]

But I can't download my ME application file to the PV Plus as it is not visible in the network.

Thank You
_________

install new EDS

Hi Osman,

Selamat Hari Raya,

I didn't add the EDS file as I thought the AOP installation will fix it. Anyway I will try that as well. Normally a yellow question mark appears on RS Link when a matching EDS is not registered. But for this case nothing shows up

Hi Osman,

Selamat Hari Raya,

I didn't add the EDS file as I thought the AOP installation will fix it. Anyway I will try that as well. Normally a yellow question mark appears on RS Link when a matching EDS is not registered. But for this case nothing shows up

You're right. EDS most likely isn't the issue since your PC isn't seeing it at all.

How did you set the IP address on the AENTR? Downloading the project does not set the IP address for those. You can do it with the dip switches on the device, then use the web based tools or via BOOTP.

Oops,

There was a bad Ethernet cable connected from the switch to the programming port of the machine. After isolating it everything works as it supposed to.

Shawn,

To answer you regarding IP address setup - I did set the last octet of the IP Address on the dip switch before downloading the program to L72.

Thank You