reports Print

kumar satyam

Hi All,
I have a requirement of saving reports in a locked/uneditable format .
Is it possible through our logic??
I can generate a CSV the only thing is i want to convert it to PDF .

Advance thanks for Help

Hello,

You do not say which HMI/SCADA/software you are using.

PeakHMI can output reports to PDF. PDF files can still be edited with the right software.

Output the report to a printer, a hard printout, is really the only way to make a report "locked".

I have used XLReporter for several years with great success, go to www.sytech.com and download your evaluation.
It will run for two hours but that will be enough to test everything, it has a pdf converter and can handle automatic emails to send your reports.
You will need your OPC server at hand.