micro 1400 email

hoosier man

hello, I am trying to get my micro 1400 to send a email out. so far I have basically set it up like the allen Bradley lab for the 1100. I contacted the internet company and they said their email server is mail.metalink.net. I have the multi hop "to address" set to the controllers ip address. my plc is attached to the internet company's router, and I can see it online and program it over the internet. I have tried every solution I can think of and I get the feeling I am just digging myself a bigger hole. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Similar Topics

wanna send email via micro logix 1400. Pls mail or upload necessary details at the earliest...would be very grateful to all. need the data urgently
Replies
Views
Hi! Last few I've been trying to send message from MicroLogix 1400 to Micro 850. Unfortunately every time I failed :banghead:. Did someone tried...
Replies
Views
Hello, There was a mix up in information on some redeployed equipment and two of the micro 1400's that came in were hooked to 120v when they...
Replies
Views
I am trying to exchange data (N registers) to and from a Control Logix PLC. I am programming the messages in the Control Logix program, to...
Replies
Views
Does the 1100 only have 1 high speed counter, but it can have multiple inputs? And so then the 1400 has 6 HSC and you have a choice of multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom