Downloading a cde file

archy

Hi,

I am working my way through the 900 Station Designer User Guide and it appears to jump right over how to download the cde file from my laptop so that it will be available for import. Could someone please tell me how to do this?... Wait, it needs to import from the HC900 so I must be failing to communicate with the device...?

Last edited:
... no, I think the display should be able to comm to the device because I can download to the HC900 through the same switch that the 900 is connected to. I believe all my addressing is correct. I'm trying to get the "Create Data Tags" to light up under Communications - Station Network - Protocol 1 - HC1 in my 900 Control Station software.

...nevermind. It was because I didn't duplicate and rename and download a unique sds file. "Create Data Tags" is lit up now!