Slc 5/05 Html

Jezz

Hi while browsing through the help file in RSLogix 500 I found a mention of user provided HTML pages has anyone used this feature ,can it be used to display live data on a web page if not what can it be used for ?????

[rainbow]:confused: Jezz :confused:[/rainbow]

I have used web page feature in the SLC 5/05. It does not serve live data it only takes a snap shot. You can make it to refresh say every second but then you will see the whole screen refresh. I mean it
does not look good.
This feature has only limited functionality don't expect too much.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to read/write to an SLC5 with a ControlLogix L71 V35 plc that fails. The exact same code works on an L82S with V32. Is there a known...
Replies
Views
I'm ashamed to admit this but I've never had to replace a battery in a SLC. Some how been able to skip that task in all my years. So yesterday...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC friends. I've been going through a saga of diagnosing and fixing an old PLC setup that I inherited. I am learning as I go. Initial...
Replies
Views
I had a 5/01 CPU give a CPU Fault. It lost the program and I was not able to establish communication with it. I replaced it with a 5/03 we had in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom