Maple HMI Macro HELP!!!

Cyanogen281

I am designing an HMI program that will feature a 3d level. I believe I am on the right track using one picture that contains 26 states (Each state representing a value from the PLC). The problem is I can't figure out how to write the Macro to get this puppy going... Here is what I have so far... I know how to write simple little if then statements but cant figure out how to tie it in with the 26 states of the picture...

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Macro.jpg

Hello,

I am do not know about Maple HMI but, if it has a "case" statement it would be orders of magnitude better/faster than an "if then" ladder.

My2c.

The Maple HMI macro language has a Select Case statement which you could used based on the value of a variable. That should work.

The Maple brand is made by Weintek.
You don't need a macro. Do as bwhite said - use a word lamp. Have you built a custom part in the library with 26 states?
Some Weintek macros here.
Example programs on Weintek's website. Make sure you use examples for your model. Unless you have the latest model, yours will be compatible with EB8000 software. The newer ones are eMT and EB Pro.