rotating load sequening program

rprier

Looking for a step control program that combines the features of a
load sequencing control (3 element heater) with the traditional
tasks. .
The step control program for the control of a load-sequencing control. example with large process heating systems arranged into
separate zones or heater banks. the controller
balances the required temperature demand by switching on the
specific banks or elements via relays that most nearly match that heating demand, with a gentle switchover between stages and continuous automatic
adjustments during the process. Both ramp times as well as
hysteresis functions would be adjusted as required.

Parameters could be changed via panel view, guaranteeing easy
handling in any circumstance. enables the installation of
large, digitally controlled heating systems using low-cost
components.
switching and heating elements, which results in lower
installation costs and a longer life expectancy of the
elements, saving operating costs as well.
Load Sequencing program would have these features

» Rotating switch
» Rotating time
» Rotating quick-time
» Emergency stop
» Down ramp off
Rotating switch function of operation to balance the wear and tear of all switches and connected loads such as contactors and heating elements. Each
switching element is loaded with the same number of operating cycles.
Rotating time function of operation to balance usage of connected loads such as heating elements. Switches automatically to another stage after an adjustable time period of e.g. 8 hours. This function would be especially suited for processes with constant operating temperature points.
Rotating quick-time function of operation to balance spatial heating of a medium.
Specially suited for symmetrical arrangements of heating elements.
Stage rotation of all stages successively after an adjustable time period of
e.g. 2 seconds.
Thanks

So that is your assignment, now what did you make already, like a step program or a case diagram, a powerlist etc.