siemens logo: analog input and comperators

somlioy

Hello

I've got a signal from a potmeter ranging from 3v to 8v and a feedback from an actuator ranging from 0 to 10v.

Ive tried to set up a program to control the actuator via feedback and potmeter but cant get it to work properly.

When the setpoint is 3v i want the feedback to be 3.3v. When the setpoint is 8v i want the feedback to be 9v. Actutator is moved by activating two outputs, one for each direction.

Can anyone point me in the right dirrection? Dosent seem like im getting the scaling or something correctly.

Similar Topics

Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
We need a Really Simple and Cheap controller that has a display or a Web Interface where we can change some set points. We were thinking about a...
Replies
Views
hello i have LOGO! 12/24RCE and i am looking for a schematics of electronic board. Or if someone know what is the burned component on the photo.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm no expert in PID regulating so I need some advise. I have a VFD controlled deepwaterpump that is maintaining the pressure in a closed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom