Read data in to PLC memory from MODBUS RTU slave

mahpayma

I would like you to help me with my issue, I have about 50 modbus rtu sensors connected together with a daisy chain topology, and I would like to read the registers continuously and store the values of each register in delta plc memory and for this purpose I have selected DVP ES2 which has two communication interface, through COM3 I would like to collect data from modbus sensors on the rs485 bus and through COM2 I would like to read data from PLC memory to my SCADA software which supports MODBUS RTU driver over serial connection.

Similar Topics

Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working with an old ACM3710 device and I'm encountering an issue with the data frames I'm sending over an RS232 connection...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to read some data from a Rockwell 5380 PLC to a schnieder m340 PLC. What hardware will i require for both systems? on the M340...
Replies
Views
Trying to set up a Logix 5000 L73 controller so the customer's Ovation DCS can read some analog and digital values at specific addresses. I think...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom