"PID Loops For Everyone"

Lamboom

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi A few weeks back, I purchased PLCs.net Newsletter Tips Compilation 2002-2012 (good stuff) Noticed lately in the recent issues a series called "PID Loops For Everyone". It started with issue 10, and the latest is issue 11. I'm wondering where the 9 other issues are, because they are not in the compilation?
Thanks, Regards, Michael

PS.. I would have tried to contact PLCS.net support .. if there was an email address for that. No idea how to do that. Very hard to navigate their web site .. and this forum...:unsure:

Hi Dera bsee - Thanks for the reply.. I have all copies of the newsletter from March 20th to the present.. (and the "complication" 2002 to 2012) If you have the issues on "PID Loops .. 1 to 9", and can send, that would be great! I have sent emails to [email protected] .. but, no reply.

Thanks Much, Regards, Michael [email protected]

Hi thelinuxman... I suspect you are quite remarkable .. I still can't find any email for phil .. There is nothing on "home Page" like "contact" ..

I think after searching many possible ways to buy something from phil .. I may have noticed that address.. but, it was by accident .. I did find the [email protected] address... but he might be on vacation. This is a forum after all... so, I might as well ask the members .. looks like Dera bcee has the answer .. :)

By the way... what was the "one click" that gave you Phil's address?
Regards, Michael