Reading Sy/Max logic

argaul

Hey everyone.

I am trying to translate an old Square D Sy/Max 300D ladder program to Unitronics' Visilogic. However there are notes so I have no clue what any of the bits are; internal, inputs, outputs, timer contact, ect.

From skimming through the program there appear to only be NO, NC, coils and timers in the program.

If anyone know a source for how to read Sy/Max bit references and timers it would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a rung from the code.

ladder.jpg

if you have the original program using 'ALT L' will show you the labels.
the Sqd program uses registers it was a very powerful PLC in its time.

Thanks Ian,

Unfortunately I only have PDF's. I'll see if the customer has access and able to do that though.

The labels are not kept on the processor
so only an original copy of the program on disk might have them.
it was easy to loose the data so don't try too hard