simovert speed change

Amar88

Dear experts,,
I have change variable speed pot from 4.7k 10% to 4.7k 8% now speed is much faster in comparision to previous speed. I wanna know which parameters i have to change in 6se70 series simovert vfd??

I assume the % figures are the precision level for the two pots. If they are, there should be little or no difference between the rotary positions of the shaft and the commanded speed.

There would be one exception to this statement: one of the potentiometers may be linear taper resistance profile and the other might be audio (logarithmic) taper.

These would have the same end points but the resistance in the mid section would be considerably different.

I believe it is safe to say that any given resistance would represent the same speed command assuming the scaling parameters for the input have not been changed.

Are you sure both pots are wired the same? Did you even bother to measure the wiper voltage as you move them from 0 to 100%?
My first guess, since you mentioned tolerances, is that you replaced a single turn pot with a multi turn one, and the connections are different.

If p443 is used for your analog input then you can adjust p444.
Or you can use P352
Go to the Siemens support site and download the masterdrive function list