Messaging Strings From Micrologix 1100 To CompactLogix

All,

I'm working on a communication project between 2 departments. I have a PV Plus 1250 in one department on a Micrologix 1100 (RSLogix 500) and a PV Plus 1250 on a CompactLogix 1769-L32e (RSLogix 5000) in the other department. I'm reading the strings into the the L32e from the 1100. While I accomplished this using Bit Distribution in the 1100, it took tons of logic and my file sizes are huge. Is there any other way to message a string between 500 and 5000 without changing out the processor to a CompactLogix?

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Got a strange one. Was sent to a site where the VNC access is very poor. The IT has assisted and a Wireshark report shows data...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom