Any Siemens programmers near Wigan, UK ???

markymark31

Guys,

We've got a customer with an S7-1200 plc that we need to get the program out of asap but it says we can only do it with TIA Portal v10.5

We've tried v11 (the oldest version we've got) but that doeen't work (even though Siemens say it will).

I don't suppose anyone is near Wigan with a copy of v10.5 who fancies earning some beer money for an hours work ??????

Mark

It would of course completely go against the ethos of the board here if I were to offer to post a copy of 10.5 to you. So I won't do that, not even if you PMd me an address to send it to.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Looking for someone to help one of my customers with a very old Siemens S5 PLC that we need to try and get up and running again while we...
Replies
Views
Hi, if you know of anyone who is a genius with Siemens working around the Birmingham UK area and wanting some easy money. I am having a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just got a job as a Junior PLC programmer. This company uses only Siemens. At first I was sent to a US facility where I set up a test...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am presenting STL code and I want to clarify the statements shown in red color. For example IF DB300.DBW34=22, then #p_rec_db...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom