Omron CJ2M Memory Card Trasfer

fnewman3

Omron's CJ2M has a compact flash card slot. Can an Omron program simply be copied to a compact flash card using a Card Reader or must it be loaded on the card using the Omron CX Programmer software?

I mistakenly identified this as a CPM2A earlier as I am currently working with both.

You will need to use CX-Programmer to transfer the files to the memory card.

If the program is in the processor, you can use the Simple Backup process to save processor memory to the card.

Information is in the W473 manual.

Similar Topics

Hi All, as in the title I'd like to check with you some thoughts I have regarding the Omron Memory Card option offered with the CJ2M series PLC...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i am modifying an OMRON Cj2M program and have run into an issue. How do you find the timer, counter, registers that have already...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to set PLC clock using DATE function. When DATE function is enabled, I can see A351 to A354 change to the register...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom