900 Control Station Buttons

archy

Hi,

I am new to the 900 Control Station software. I'd like to put a Start/Stop button on the screen but can't seem to find directions in the Guide on how to make it functional. I haven't even located all the samples they show in the Guide. The look and feel of the button is less important than it working. I'd like it to toggle a digital variable on and off. Should I even be using a digital variable for this?

Okay, I think I got it. Copy/Paste or drag a tag into Button Data and just use text overlays for any legend that goes along with the button. Is that the way it is meant to be done...?

Similar Topics

Hello, friends. I've programmed a ControlEdge 900 PLC (900CP1-0200) and I now have to make an HMI application for a 900 Control Station...
Replies
Views
I haven't done any programming for a HC900 Control Station before. I was wondering if there was a way to generate a popup display from a bit in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got several CS900 control stations being operated throughout my plant and have had no problems with them. Until now. I've got a 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, Without using the Honeywell 900 Control Station starter file, how can you create a button to export all your log files onto a USB stick...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the 900 Control Station when a drag a signal tag out onto the work area, it gives me the name I gave the tag in my HC900, a colon, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom