Problem with sending SMS S7-1214c - CP 1242-7

peter.gomboc

Hello everyone!!

So my problem is.. I have allready make a program for sending SMS according to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56xN8d7TmVc

i make same program as on this link. But the program dont want to send sms.. I think configuration for CP 1242-7 are ok.. (LEDs on CP: DIAG-green, NETWORK - green, SIGNAL QUALITY - green). Mode of connection is GPRS only. I don't se any failure so maybe you guys know the sollution :)
In Attachment is picture with program. If someone need more information, let me know.

Please help! :)

SMS.jpg

Similar Topics

hello!I am a new PLC user. I want to ask something about using PLC connect to modem to send sms my task: when receiving an internal bit 1 , it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I created my own tag (6 reals and 2 dints). I tried to send it via msg to another PLC, and error 16#0013 "configuration data size too...
Replies
Views
Dear Gentlemen/Ladies, I have a bit of a nut cracker here. I am using a Koyo DL06 and a D0-DCM (slot 4). I have some issues with the DCM module...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom