ABB ControlLogix communication with DirectLogic 305?

DJ DiP

I am trying to setup communications between a Allen Bradley ControlLogix plc with a Direct Logic DL 305. I was told I can use Modbus RTU or H2-Ecom100 which is Modbus TC/P. I am looking for a little more information on how to do this other then those are the parts needed. I would prefer to use Ethernet, so I'm assuming the H2-Ecom100 is added in a slot of the DL 305 and then I think I need more then just connecting it to my controllogix plc and adding a generic ethernet module?? Thanks!

Similar Topics

I am struggling to get a 1769 CompactLogix to communicate with a AC 800M controller from ABB. ABB requires an EDS file from the PLC which I can...
Replies
Views
Has anybody had luck with read/writing to an ABB RVG200 Paperless Recorder directly from a ControlLogix (Version 30)? Looks like I may have to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am fairly new to ABB Robotics (FlexPicker) and have been asked to see if there is a way to get status bits to a ControlLogix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need to read/write data between an ABB AC500 and a ControlLogix via Ethernet Any suggestions? Does the AC500 support EtherNet/IP...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am starting a new project that has a ControlLogix 1756-L61 processor talking to 2 off ABB IRC5 robot controllers. The communications...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom