need manuals for old (OLD) 1771-style modules ...

Ron Beaufort

Lifetime Supporting Member
so we're poking around in the lab today - and have some old modules that we want to plug in and try out ...

did a quick Google search - and a quick search of AB literature library ... also checked on the old Data Disk Sampler CD set ... haven't found anything promising yet ... I'll try again later - but if anyone knows of a "bingo" location, I'd appreciate a link - or two ...

1771-OF05 (that's ZERO FIVE on the end) ...
1771-IFC

we're trying to bench test these in a chassis with a PLC-5/40 Series E ...

I'm prepared to take a "you can't get there from here" answer - but hoping that a link to the manuals will be recommended ...

thank you ...

Last edited:
That may have come from my old sampler disk. I'll check tonight and post them if I have them.

I appreciate it, guys ... I THINK that I have what we need ...

basic idea: the RSLogix 5 software doesn't seem to have all of the models that we're trying out in its selection table ... I'm hoping that with the books we'll be able to plug the bits in manually - and make the old stuff run ...

thanks again ...