Is AB Micrologix1400 not work as Ethernet/IP slave?

psy0812

I hear that AB Micrologix1400 Model is not work as Ethernet/IP slave from HMS support.

Is that right?

Last edited:
There is no “master” or “slave” with EtherNet/IP. Any EtherNet/IP device can communicate with any other EtherNet/IP device. What a MicroLogix or SLC won’t do it Produce/Consume. You have to message to/from them.

Similar Topics

Hello A quick one for AB experts, can the built in port of a Ml1400 can simultaneously talk with a panel view under the usual AB protocol and be...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, i am kapil, this is my first post on PLC talk i am facing problem with micrologix 1400 plc while on connecting with laptop via...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Panelview 800 HMI hooked up to a Micrologix 1400 controller. I have communication and have the screen set up with some...
Replies
Views
I have tried to find this everywhere and I am really not sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying to use a CompactLogix and the message functions...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am trying to connect MLX1400 over RS232 serial communication with PV800. I am not sure where I am going wrong, the PV800 doesn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom