Anyone familiar with TIA portal v13 siemens automation software

Hello.... Basically I am a punk *** kid who got lucky and got a really good job. however I don't know **** about plcs.... I can hardwire anything... you name it and I can make it happen. Industrial motor control is my niche. If anyone could tell me how to make on delay timer operate as ncto on portals TIA v13 that would just be great.. or would I need to use an off delay. I am very familiar with off delay timers nctc and noto contacts however im not sure how this translates into plc programming as the timers are simply labeled TON and TOF

TON is a on delay, TOF is a off delay

Use online help for syntax etc

If you still have issues post back here

Similar Topics

I am experimenting with a very simple program for testing purposes and not getting any movement from the servo motor. The attached program...
Replies
Views
Hello, Hoping there is someone out there knowledgeable with GE S2K series motion controllers. The actual model is an IC800SSI104D2-DE. It is...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at bidding what seems to be some standard pump controls for a local levy. The one thing that is giving me a bit of grief is this part...
Replies
Views
Some time has passed since this thread about Thingworx. Any update in light of news of the Rockwell $1B investment in PTC. This video glazes over...
Replies
Views
Looking to put a current transducer shunt on a line with the mV reading going directly to a PLC. Using the ABB S800 modules. From what I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom