Modbus Slave on Schneider Quantum 140 CPU3110 10 Unity Controller

Erik vdH

Hi - I am not familiar with Schneider PLCs at all, but have a question about a a Quantum 140 CPU3110 10 Unity Controller.

It has "modbus" and "modbus plus" DB9 connectors on the front.

I would like to know whether you can configure either of these ports to be a Modbus RTU Slave, so that I can poll it to grab various integer data values from a Modbus Master.

If it can be done, is that much effort to do on the programming side?

Thanks

sorry, correction, there seem to be three DB9s the top two being "Modbus Comm 1" and "Modbus Comm 2". Can't see the other - I have only a bad photo to go off...

I have never used the modbus ports on a quantum. But attached is the settings for those ports. Cant specify if its a slave or master. Maybe someone else can specify which it is.

q.jpg