FTView - Test a multistate indicator

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I'm currently translating a project in FTView. Inside I have a multistate indicator with 15 states. How do I test it to see that the messages aren't to long etc? It is connected to a regular NVAL.

/Tim

The easiest way is to "simulate" by adding states in the toolbar. Go to View/Toolbars, then check states. This will add states to your toolbar, then you can simply step through all states with the up or down arrow, you can also select by mouse one by one. Hopes this helps.

James

I will test it tomorrow but it seems like you know what you talk about and as long as I can view it I'm good :)

/Tim

Similar Topics

I am having an issue with communications on a PVPlus running v8.0 where I can run an application as a test app from my laptop connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have read a bunch of posts on the forum over the years on the "invalid archive apa" problem, including...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom