array or not

Martinus

I like to know your experience with exchanging variabele values to different PLC's thru one variable with an array or to have one variabel without array, so sending the value on different times to PLC's.

I always keep blocks of data that all PLC's read from one another. This way everyone's got everything. If I've got new data to send I just map it into the block (call it an array if you want to.)

Cheers,

Yosi

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
I have an array of 55 REAL values. Is there a way to multiply based on the array location ? I have 55 transfer belts that are equally spaced...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that involves controlling an array of nozzles within a CNC environment, where the nozzles travel along a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using a Modbus ProSoft where I basically map data to a big INT array. Example, where GX_I_63HPU is a REAL, MNETC.DATA.WriteData[200] an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom