[Kepserver] S7-300 "Device is not responding"

ryrzu

Hello guys!
I have a problem with reading tags from S7-300 with 343 module.
I checked siemens communication settings hundred times with kepserver siemens suite manual. I checked kepsever settings too. But still i got message:
"Device 'chanel.device' with ID ipaddress is not responding"

I can ping S7-300 from kepserver server.

My guess was that because server is in subnet 150.110.100.X and device is in 192.168.0.X there could be some blockage on the way (Cisco switches) but IT department said nothing is blocked.

What should i check/do to find reason of the problem? Tommorow I'll try to connect directly to one of S7-300 and i will try to connect it to kepserver on my laptops virtual machine server. What else should i try?

The absolutely, positively best thing to do is to call KepWare. They've got outstanding tech support.

That's what I do.

Good luck,

Yosi