Writing data to an SLC

chrome4ever

I have a third party application designed in vb that is reading/writing data to an AB SLC 5/05. I am unable to write more than 80 words of data to any one integer data file. If I use an AB PLC 5 I can write the 150 words that I need to write. Is this a limitation of the SLC? I see in the help file that you can only have a length of 128 for certain data types but that doesn't explain why I can only send 80 words of data.

Similar Topics

I am trying to write data from Citect to a SLC 5/04 and having some problems when i compile. I am trying to create and add a genie to an existing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to send a keyboard command to a pc (press the letter "Y" followed by "Enter". I am modifying existing code which just sends a...
Replies
Views
Hi again guys, This forum has been great for all the questions ive asked these last few days. Another one now.. haha I am currently working...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I m new to plc programming and i don't know how to write data block in boolean method. I m needed to write data block to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My question is about moving data into selective bits in Controllogix. I want to move a hex value into the last word(bits 16-31) of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom