pcmk series a

Having trouble getting a series A pcmk card to run on XP.
I have went on the AB site and installed the drivers, and device manager says working ok.
When I go into RSlinx and add new and setup for pcmk rs485, it give me an error saying unable to initialize the device because the plug and play driver does not appear to be loaded.

Configured drivers
Name and description: Says name , station # then ERROR in caps.
Status says Running
And help would be great. I have removed and reloaded the drivers more than once. Do they make a usb to RS485 cable? And about how much?

i ran into this about 4 years ago.
some of the first ones that came out had a problem with the driver. the card was labeled one thing, but the electronics was different and required a different driver.

i'm not sure if yours is one of them, burt we never got it to work and the warranty was out. had to trash it.

i would call your local rep to see if he could help with the install. also give him the part#, serial #, and revision.

regards,
james

Yea thats what I needed and I think I will just get one of them, I had enough of PCMK driver problem spent enough time. I was just trying to use what I had.
Thanks