CWorks Pretentive Maintenance Program

WTFSUNELECSUP

Has anyone used or tried CWorks , or CWorksPROPlus, for a daily maintenance program. We are currently using MAINCAM, which is old but has been active for the life of the site, so it is quite benifical, going back to 1996.

With the switch to Windows 7 from XP, upper manager wants to upgrade to CWorks, is there another alternative that is better? (more similar to MAINCAM)

I have played around in the trial version of CWorks and so far it seems like an XL spread sheet, that was raped and given a new name.

Similar Topics

Hi all. My maintenance department is clamoring for the ability to look at the PLC programs (and we finally have some who can read it.) I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone got Preventive Maintenance Checklist for Rockwell PLCs? I found this article, but it does not clearly talk about PLCs, though it...
Replies
Views
This is a little OT, but I know there are some experts here on the forum with the relevant experience. I have a project that expects a very long...
Replies
Views
This is a little OT, but I know there are some experts here on the forum with the relevant experience. I have a project that expects a very long...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I imagine all manufactures are having similar problems. The lack of Maintenance Technicians ( Mechanics ) . Could you share...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom