Modicon Quantum Analog Output

jvjr

I am new to the Modicon Quantum line. I have a 140 AVO 020 00 analog output. I have the jumper installed for -10/+10 volt operation. If I put a value of "0" into output #1 I get -10.00 volts. A value of "2048" gives me "0" volts and "4096" produces +10 volts. Is this correct or am I missing something? I tried to look at the manuals online but no luck.

GeoffC , Thank you for the information. That is a bit of a surprise. I have always used signed integers to represent "+"
or "-" voltages on other brands of PLCs. I thought maybe I did something wrong.
Another project a different PLC/HMI/Drives manufacturer. It's like the flavor of the week around here. :sick:

Similar Topics

Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
My first time programming a Modicon Quantum. Not bad so far but I've one question. I have a test rack with a CPU 113 02 and a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom