RSLinx OPC/DDE

PLC_Newbie_18

Hello, so i am using the RSLing COPY OPD/DDE LINK to import a couple of tags into excel. Very simple, i know, i have done it a hundred times. The issue i am having is that recently any time that i copy a tag, excel locks up and will not respond. Had anyone else had this same issue and know of a fix or an idea for it?

Similar Topics

Hey Friends. I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am gonna use Rslinx classic 3.9 to copy DDE/OPC tags' link from CompactLogix CPU to Excel through Ethernet/IP but It does not show any of...
Replies
Views
Hi I have Linx classic and FT View ME and want to create a config sheet so i can send info from excel into my PLC. I have read various things...
Replies
Views
After using DDE in my PC applications for many years to interface to PLC programs through RSLinx, I'm FINALLY looking at trying to use a more up...
Replies
Views
I remember reading a thread that explained how to use a remote PC running RSLinx Classic as a server to allow an Ecxel spreadsheet running on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom