RSView32 - not starting VBA editor

zennon

Hello, since some days ago I can't open the Vba editor in RSView32 v. 6.5 It is installed on Windows XP. It is not giving any kind of error. Just nothing happens. I've tried also to run command vbaedit but the result is the same - nothing. Any guides or ideas what to check?

Similar Topics

Hi u all Resp. friends... I m facing a strange problem in my SCADA software. I have PLC5 and RSVIEW32 as a SCADA software. The OS in my server is...
Replies
Views
Hi u all Resp. friends... I m facing a strange problem in my SCADA software. I have PLC5 and RSVIEW32 as a SCADA software. The OS in my server is...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm using RSView32 Works, version 7.50 and I have currently setup a few Data Logs to run. However, through the Startup (under the...
Replies
Views
I have RSView32 running on a Win2000 Server machine. When the project is started, it takes 35-40 minutes to completely start. When looking...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I urgently have to re-install the RSView32 Works onto the laptop. but i have lost the CD with the serial number. However I know the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom