Mits DNET setup in Omron Network Configurator

Killercal

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get some non-safe Input from a Mits Q-series PLC via Dnet to a NE1A. The NE1A is the master on the network and I'm trying to setup the Mistubishi in the Network Configurator software, but can't see an eds file for it.

Do they have an EDS file for the mits or is it just setop as a generic device?

Has anyone ever done this before? Any tips?

Thanks,

Scott

Weird, The Mits has a Dnet card in the rack and is connected to the devicenet network. Their are some non-safe inputs that I need from the Mits.

They have a system like this but I just can't get into the safety program as I don't have the password. I should be able to get it this week, I hope.

I'll post my findings.