Connecting to PV

yoko911

Hello, i have this PV standard 600 and i have this issue,

dcd47k.jpg

according to documentation its a firmware CRC problem, i want to repair the firmware but i need to connect to the PV. according to the program in PV the terminal is configurated to use de DB9 conector a s DH485. can i connect to the PV with the terminal stuck on autotest??

Thank you.

You cannot connect or download to the terminal while it is stuck in autotest.

You may be able to attempt a firmware upgrade using a Flash Memory card. Contact Rockwell Automation for instructions, as the firmware files are only available on a PanelBuilder32 product CD, which is no longer for sale.

In my experience, nonrecoverable boot-up faults are not repairable.

Similar Topics

I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom