Taian TP 10 PLC

JohanK

Have a Old PLC and the com cable to it but no software or Manual. It is installed in a machine and running. Would however like to be safe for possible future problems. Is there anyone that can help.

The Cable has a 25pin RS232 Soc. on one end and typical Ethernet opposite. Marked: RIU 22.

Thanks.

Connection cable TAIAN TP10

Who knows the pinnasigment off the connection cable for a TAIAN TP10 plc. The connection on the controller is a RJ45 connection.

You can get some fine-tipped probes and ohm your own connection. You can also look inside the adapter for the color code.

Similar Topics

Hello I have a Taian TP01 plc in a old saw machine(quite old, I know)but I can't find the software for it. (Taian PC12)please (if you know) let...
Replies
Views
I got a call to work on a Clausing band saw, and it has a Taian PLC in it. Anybody heard of that brand before? Do you know where I can get...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In a previous post I asked if someone had the software for an old Taian TP02. We used to sell our bandsaw machines with these PLCs a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am in need of the PC12 designer software, since we have some very old Taian TP02 PLCs laying around here, and it would be great to...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is my first post here, I hope that you will be able to help me out. I have a Taian TP01 (quite old, I know) with which I would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom