Remote io's with siemens 1215c CPU

mbowling

I am attempting to upgrade two older plc's to one newer 1215c siemens cpu and want to use a remote io in another cabinet and would like to know what exectly I need to do this. I do appoligize i am new to this so let me know if I am going about this incorrectly or giving the wrong information. Thanks in Advance.

the new version 4 firmware cpu's support i-device, this allows you to have 1 plc be a master controller, then control another 1200 CPU as a programmable remote IO rack. its pretty sweet. Then you dont have to start monkeying around with ET200 remote io part numbers.

Similar Topics

Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
Any manufacture recommendation for remote I/O for Siemens PLC.
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to setup somekind of server in ALM so that I can start Tia portal on any connected PC and borrow the license automatically. Is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is my dilemma - I hope somebody has done this before. This involves equipment in three different locations (and countries). On site...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question about Siemens ET200M series modules. These will be used in a remote IO panel. In this panel will be a dual redundant Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom