NT30C touch screen doesn't work

kim5585784

HI:
I have an old Touch screen NT30C ,but it doesn't work,I have tried many times and it always display "connecting to host " messages
I used NTST software and set connecting items in the software.
I soildered a cable for connecting between PC and touch screen .
I am not sure the soldering is right or not?according to circuit.
I hope anyone can help me !
Thank you!

Kim, Jay is spot on with that, you need to touch the bottom left and top right of the screen in the corners. This will bring up the screen that allows you to put the touchscreen into Transmit Mode.

You might find that the PC will still not upload to the screen. In this case it may be necessary to Initialise the memory. In order to do this, make sure that Dip Switch 2 at the back of the screen is Off. Then, press the two corners to bring up the menu and select Configure (Can't remember what its called but whichever word means configure :rolleyes: Not Transmit and Not Quit!)

Then go to the Screen Memory option and select Yes to initialise.

Then you can upload and set the dip switch 2 back to On ie. Memory protected.

:)