mistibushi fx3u problem

akky848

Hi every1,

Background
I have connected a fx3u mistibushi plc to a windows 7 panel pc via rs232 female to female cable. On the panel pc I am using adroit smart UI 8.2 SCADA. In the adroit configurator my mistibushi fxcpu device is shown healthy and green. my licence usb is connected.

Problem
in the operator interface the plc doesnt read the inputs comming from scada. ( example: green light on user login doesnt come ON) however the hardware inputs work fine ( example : Red light goes ON when u press E stop hardware button)
however when u hit E stop hardware button the operator does display estop hit graphic page as designed. so scada does get signal from plc that estop has been hit.

troubleshooting steps
I first checked the com port settings both sides GX works and adroit config both are same and as the RS232 is connected.
I started command prompt and tried to ping the plc IP that is displayed in the adroit config device properties I.e 196.7.236.202 ot said unreachable device.
now,
I connected a ethernet cable to panel pc and to a modem and changed the ipv4 settings to automatically obtain IP. then when I ping the plc I get a response of 32byte send and recieve success.

when I disconnect the ethernet cable again I cannot ping the plc...

however. when the ethernet canle os connected and I can ping tje plc...... in that state too PLC doesnt respond to SCADA inputs of login etc...

can any1 help?