mitsubishi/beijer e1000 recipe format?

viikku

Hi all,

Could someone post me one e1000 series recipe file, so I could verify the format of data inside the recipe file.
I have 151 old recipe files waiting from e600 to be converted to e1060 panel :)

I don't think that the format has changed, I have recipes from an E300 and an E100 series and they look exactly the same.

I would add buttons to allow to upload/download from/to a USB stick, save a recipe with the E1060, save the recipe to USB, unplug the USB stick, copy your current recipes to the same folder on the USB stick, plug the stick back in to the E1060 and you should have full access to them.

E300 recipe fragment:
M14.3;0;BI;1
VW0;Base;ST;4

E1000 recipe fragment:
M27.6;0;BI;1
VW71;Base;ST;4

Don't know why you couldn't upload with FTP, best guess would be that you need to set Passwords. Try Setup/Network/Services/Accounts and tick FTP access and FTP write, add an Account Name and Password. Then Setup/Network/Services and ensure that FTP Server is selected.

Thank you for info. I'll try the usb stick transfer, I bet it's the fastest in this situation.

USB transferring went without problems. I added the page for transferring, protected that with password against misuse, and the file format for recipe was indeed same as the previous panel had. Guy from Finland office of Beijer told me that the recipes wouldn't go straight to E1000 series...weird.
But everything works now, that is good.
I read some info about backlight problem of E600, there might be a way to get around that locking. Of course you're still without backlight but the panel would work. I need to make some tests to check it out.

I had a quick look through an old Beijer manual and you should be able to stop the keyboard from locking if there is a backlight problem. Go to Setup/System Signals and put DBKL in to the commands box. Don't worry about the rest of the commands shown below.

Commands.jpg