Koyo DI 06

The project provides for a 15 input alarm annunciator system. The system has individual idication light and a common alarm sounder an alarm accept, alarm acknowledge, alarm reset push buttons.
Each of the 15 alarms are either initiated by a fleeting fault or long time connected fault. when such a fault occors then an audible alarm is raised and that particular alarm point light flashes at a fast pace. once the accept button is pressed then the audible alarm stops but the flashing light should continue flashing . Once acknowledged if the fault condition persists the flashing light changes to a steady light. once fault is cleared the light flashes but more slowly. now if the reset button is pressed then the light switches off.
this project envisages the use of push buttons, LED's Loud speakers etc apart from the ladder logic"
I need ladder diagram for Koyo DL 06 PLC.I need this ASAP.

Last edited:
Bernie suggested you move your request from the practice area to the main forum. He also suggested that you show what you've already done and where you're stuck. Since you only followed one of his suggestions, I'm suggesting you move your request to the "PLC Jobs" section.

I am stucked at giving the Ack nowledge and reset step.
I have an input and i have created a output when I ack the audible alrm should stop and the Light should stay on. i can do this with the external relay control but i want to do this with internal relays and do the program.

For each alarm input, create two internals, one indicating the alarm condition, the other indicating that the acknowledge signal has been sent after the alarm condition exists. Clear both of them by the reset signal. Use them in tandem to do what you need with the audible and visual cues.