Micrologix Scan Bit

tranh2

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a "new scan cycle" bit for an AB micrologix. I know of the first scan bit. What I'm trying to do is move values to another holding registers kinda like a first in first out history. But i'd like it to do it every scan. Is there a bit that gets triggered everytime a new program scan starts?

Thanks!

Thanks Bernie,

So with that said can I place a timer with preset of zero. Everytime that goes DN I can consider it as a done scan?

Just put your MOV instruction on an unconditioned rung. You do not have to have any logic in front of it.

This will move the value in N7:0 to N11:0 every scan.
| |
+----------------------+-MOV----------+--+
| |Source N7:0| |
| |Dest N11:0| |
| +--------------+ |

Similar Topics

I am pretty sure this has been asked before, but I am unable to find it any where. I have a first scan bit I am using to home 2 steppers on power...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Micrologix 1400 controller that connects to panelview 7 HMI. There is a boolean bit array where various HMI alarm status...
Replies
Views
I am trying to execute a logic on every first scan in MicroLogix 1400. I tried to use S:1/15 which is the default first scan bit in rslogix500...
Replies
Views
Greetings all, I'm trying to track down an issue with a Micrologix 1100 that randomly drops off the network. I have swapped Ethernet cables, the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, For my piece of mind: In the processor status of my Micrologix online I am getting a reading of 23 in S:22. This is a reading of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom