Show specific page in Archestra - Wonderware

Solutions7

Hi, I'd like to develop a button in Archestra to display a specific graphic when the operator select a tag in the alarm banner.

I've created a tag in my Archestra structure that correspond to the page I want to be displayed.
'Alarm_D.WW_Page

I've done the following test and it works
'graphicInfo.GraphicName = LSHH_EDX_3032.WW_Page.value;
'ShowGraphic( graphicInfo );

The issue is that the graphicinfo.graphicname has been written in that button.

So, I thought by using the GetSelectedItem be able to do the same, but instead of diplaying the content of LSHH_EDX_3032.WW_Page.value, which is the page I want to be displayed, the system want to display the page LSHH_EDX_3032.WW_Page.value

'Used to define the position of the "."
iPtr = StringInString( AlarmClient1.GetSelectedItem("Name"), ".", 1, 0 );

'Used to concatenate the string that define the page to display
AffichePageMod = StringLeft(AlarmClient1.GetSelectedItem("Name"), iPtr) + "WW_Page.value";

What went wrong !