Omron Cx-programmer v9.43 Swap(637)

Tommycai

I am bringing in a string to a W address area, from a camera, then swapping the bytes and transferring the values into a D address area. How can I be sure that this has transferred?

I did an erase value in an auto sequence made before, but sometimes it missed the erasing block and just incremented to the next block until i put into the line check to make sure the block is zero.

Am I too worried or is this a possibly occurrence?

Not sure how to post code but this is all supposed to be in the same step.

Step = #-------------------------------Swap(637)
&6
W408

-----------------------------------Xref(070)
W408
D200

-----------------------------------Mov(021)
Next Step #

That should work as long as your step number changes immediately but I suggest that you use @SWAP and @XFER so that those instructions can't execute twice.