Is it possible activate the Recipe Restore button by Tags or Macros, or other means

Valley Ind

I am using the RecipePlus Selector and RecipePlus Table.

I find that if I Restore a recipe, the values appear in the Recipe column of the Recipe Table. And if I then Download those values they don't appear in the Current column of the Recipe Table until I press the Restore button a second time, then they appear.

Is there a way to force an update of the table the same way it updates when I press the Restore button a second time, I want the table to update without needing to press the Restore button?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom