Read PowerMonitor 3000 data tables

kubiej21

We currently have an RSEnergyMetrix server in place that allows us to pull data from all of our PowerMonitor 3000s. We would like to pull this information into Aspentech to provide better visibility/ease of use. Is it possible to read the PowerMonitor 3000 data tables directly via a RSLinx OPC Topic, or do we first have to pull the data tables into a controller of some sort (ControlLogix for example)?

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom