Tsx micro backup

PROBEBOT

We have several TSX Micros in one machine. We had one program modified and downloaded remotely. We would like to backup the running program to a TSXMFPBAK032P MEMORY CARD.

I think that pressing the reset button on the PLC in a certain sequence will save the program to the card. I cannot find those instructions again on a search of the internet.

Could someone post the procedure here please?

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a Schneider TSX Micro TSX3722001 with an alternately flashing ERR and TER led. The machine has been idle for about 3 years and I...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom