Enter clock time in Wonderware

jazzyb

My goal – Operator to enter specific time (hr & mins) on HMI screen to start a pump. For example: Operator wants to start pump at 2PM. He just select “2:00 PM” on screen and pump starts. I would like the time to link to PC time to take care of day light savings. Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

Which platform are you using for Wonderware?

What PLC or controls system are you using?

The code is fairly simple to construct since within Wonderware you can use system time (PC) time tags.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?:lolis:
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom