Making a Start - Redlion.

Powerband

How do I import a database into crimson 3?
I have an excel file with a list of recipes and data. How do I go about importing this into a dropdown menu in crimson 3.

I'm struggling to find any documentation on the redlion site or the internet generally.

Last edited:
I'm afraid there's no built-in function that will do what you are looking to do.

Red Lion's website has sample databases that you can download. In particular, the G310 Sample Database zip file contains a configuration (recipe_to_CF_10.cd2) that will give you the basics on how to interact with a .csv file. This is a Crimson 2 file, but you can still open it with Crimson 3.

Similar Topics

Just curious, what do programmers do before starting a program. Where do you start? What do you make your first rung? Just curious Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I have seen a few post with similar topics and I have tried contacting the authors however I have not had any luck so I am posting this new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've created an FC that includes the blocks TCON, TDISCON, TSEND and TRCV. This block has to be as generic as possible across...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been working on a tool for my company that handles a specific task our company runs into often related to PLC's. This is a tool I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need to make: 1- A PLC Program on Omron PLC CP2E-N using high speed counter E6C3-AG5B 360P/R 2M(Absolute) ,to Reject bottles on Conveyor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom