PV Plus 6

Udunit

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am creating an application for a PV Plus that is going far away when done. I know that to create user accounts you need to do it in factory talk ME under 'Users'. Does anyone know of anyway to to create an administrator screen where the plant can create users and passwords from within the running application (similar to the panelbuilder PV screen)? I am creating some generic logins (operator, maintenance, engineering, etc.) but I'm thinking they will want names tied to these when it gets to site.

Make them user groups instead. Then when you create new users, make them a member of one of the groups.

Similar Topics

We have boiler control system runs on A-B PLC. The interface is A-B Panel View Plus 7, mounted on the local control panel very near the boiler...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Replaced overlay and glass in HMI but now I can not calibrate the touch screen any suggestions.
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom