Rx3i Newbie

obi1987

How I can call subroutine in Rx3i?

Second how I can use User define data type.

I have to make tags like

P1 is data type and tags should be like

P1.Start
P1.Stop

and How I can compile the program.

Last edited:
How I can call subroutine in Rx3i
Once you have created the subroutine, use a "Call" command.
Second how I can use User define data type
In the project navigator, expand the PLC target. Under "Logic" there are two selections; "Program Blocks" and "User Defined Types". Add a new UDT, give it a name, then double click on it to add new members.
How I can compile the program
When you try to download to the target Machine Edition compiles the program. To compile at any other time, perform a validate operation by going to the "Target" menu.
This is all pretty basic stuff, covered in the help menu.
RTFM.

May I suggest that you spend some time in the "? InfoView" tab of the "Navigator" Window in Proficy ME?
It will make you very "PME" smart. :)